Database backup is very important in managing a library website, the activity is carried out to prevent damage or loss of data on the server, so that later it can do a restore. Database backup can be done in various ways, one of them with the SQL format via phpmyadmin. The following procedures for performing a database backup with SQL format on the local / localhost server.
1. Make sure Apache and MySQL are already in a start condition in the xampp-control.exe application
2. Open a browser (for example Mozilla Firefox), then type localhost/phpmyadmin
3. Click the database to backup
4. Click Export and then click Go
5. Select Save File then click OK
6. Export results will appear in the Downloads folder